Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home




My apartment is starting to feel more like home. I moved to Dallas almost exactly a year ago. What a crazy year. When I moved into my apartment in January I had all these great ideas and visions of what I wanted it to be like. But with limited funds and not being there very much, fulfilling that vision has been quite a task. Well slowly but surely I'm getting the pieces into place and adding those things that warm up the room and bring it life. Makes me even happier to come home and feel like HOME. I haven't been in a place that felt like "home" since I was in high school so this is such a great feeling.
I need to get a few things set up on my patio still and still need more art to warm up the walls (esp in the bedroom) but happy with the progress. Got some pumpkins yesterday so I can get in the fall spirit. Happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment