Monday, December 6, 2010

It Just Came To Me...








Not the Blue, but I like the fur on this...




















My best friend, beety (my sister) and I were talking about decorating my new place. I was so perplexed on where to even begin...I've never had a STYLE to decorate in. There are things that I like, but everything these days is so cold and uninviting. I knew I wanted something warm, cozy, inviting, and unique. My sister is an amazing decorator, designer, dresser...anything creative, she's good at it. She gave me some pointers and advice from years of experience. With all the blog searching I still didn't see anything I liked. Then it just came to me...a cabin/rustic feel, but with a modern twist (as beet put it). Plaids, warm colors and creams, some leather, fur, cozy blankets, candles, antlers, navajo pattern, wood, and of course, the buck I shot in January:) I have pictures on my computer at work, but I'll put some others up that I found tonight and add the others tomorrow. Enjoy. I'm so excited:) Thanks beet and beef for the support:)


































No comments:

Post a Comment