Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ME

I've learned a lot about myself this year. Some things I've learned:

I'm stronger than I thought
I'm not crazy
I'm different, but in a good way
I'm pretty smart
I'm STILL really impatient
It's okay to be stressed or emotional...just keep it in check
I need to think of truths when I'm anxious or worried
I'm growing up...still
I'm okay with being alone
I'm special
I'm shouldn't ever make excuses or apologize for who and how I am
I'm not as difficult as I thought...anyone who thinks otherwise can take a hike
I care...a lot
I'm learning more about how to make decisions solely based on what I want...not what I think will make others happy...not as easy as it sounds. hardest thing probably.
I'm more relaxed

This has been a year of revelations, unexpected events and digging deep into who I am and how to deal with things life throws my way. I will always be learning, but this year has been adventurous and, overall, a success...especially compared with the past few years. 2005-2010 were low low times in my life. 2011 has been a break through year for me personally. I'm grateful for the support of my family and few friends, my counselor and my determination to finally climb out of the spiraling pit I was in. Thank you Lord. And may I continue to find confidence, strength and independence within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment