Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Forgot I Had A Blog!







Not that anyone reads this thing, but I totally forgot I had a blog!










I'm not even sure what to write about. Life has been so crazy lately with two jobs, traveling and family.










I've been doing a lot better. Not as anxious anymore, smiling a lot and busy as ever. I wish I had more down time, but got to make that money for now.










Sometimes I feel like I'm so far behind in life...I see everyone around me getting married, buying a house or traveling the world. Yes, I've done a lot in my life, but it just doesn't seem to be going like I thought...guess God has different plans for me. I've made a lot of changes in my attitude and routine, and I guess everything else will just fall into place when necessary. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing something wrong or not listening to what I should be doing, I don't know.










Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, just in deep thought a lot lately on the progress of my life. I'll be 25 in June...I feel like things should be rolling.










Nevertheless, I'm 100x better now than this time last year...last year I was a wreck. I'm just ready for something to not be so complicated. Sigh.










2 comments: