Friday, July 22, 2011

Blessed




I'm a very blessed person. My family and I have perseverance and using that to reach down to the deepest depths to find strength in this heat, economy and time in life. But Stepp's are competitive and will fight! I love my family, the few friends I have, the boyfriend and the fact that I wake up breathing and HEALTHY every morning.
We make what we have of this life and I tend on being happy, fulfilled and at peace as long as I can.

Going out of town this weekend and sipping on a carmel iced latte...one of life's small treats. I have no ac in the jeep but the doors are off and I'm jamming anyway. Work is quiet and I'm staring at the clock...1 more hour.

I doubt i have any followers anymore, but this is more to just write what I'm feeling.thinking.

Have a great sunny (hot) friday and a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I'll always be a follower....puff...that's what families do! I love you the world. It is therapeutic for you and I...to cry/talk out what's in our hearts. It's part of the way we move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your love and support momma, i'm glad i'm so like you because you get me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 peas in a pod! You guys are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete