Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Patience

I think patience is something I'll have to work on for the rest of my life...It's never been my strong suit and never will I don't believe. I'm ready to live my life. I know some of the things I want, now I got to wait and see if that's what God wants...waiting...waiting...what a horrible word! Learning and doing a much better job at taking each day at a time and enjoying the moments and and life I have RIGHT NOW.
It was cloudy and looked like storms were rolling in this morning...after a sprinkle the clouds are moving out and that STUPID HOT SUN is coming back for another 100 degree day!!! I like warmth but the Jeep and I aren't friends right now.
I don't get to see my man this weekend but getting a chance to hang out with some girl friends and a shopping date with my mom so I've got things to look forward to.
Hope this work day goes by fast.

Thought for the day: ENJOY THE GOOD THINGS GOING ON NOW! IF THERE ISN'T ONE, FIND ONE!
I want to love and enjoy this time of my life, it's suppose to be my greatest! 25, young, career and life is beginning...why didn't they tell you how hard it was to begin! Optimists tend to leave out those details!

No comments:

Post a Comment